Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Festivities


This weekend our friends Megan and Jay came to visit us from Boise. We decided it would be a fun little activity to paint my huge belly and what would be a better picture than a pumpkin? It was a little awkward cause it was super cold and my stomach is SUPER ticklish! I kept having contractions too so that's why the mouth is a little crooked cause my belly was never the same shape. This is also the only picture that I have with Trenton when my belly is actually showing. I thought that it might be important that Dallin knows that daddy was around ;)




After painting the pumpkin we had a little boy vs girl pumpkin carving contest. The boys did the one on the left and Megan and I did the one on the right...we pretty much won

They are about the same size

Ok...it looks more like a tie. It was fun and that's all that matters

No comments:

Post a Comment