Monday, December 7, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas

Saturday morning we got up cleaned the house and set up the Christmas Tree. This is our first Christmas Tree as a married couple. Yeah, we were lame last year and didn't set one up, but I figured this year we needed to do one for Dallin's first Christmas. It really got me in the Christmas mood and even though it's a fake tree I am happy with the way it turned out.

Dallin was a great supervisor and would let us know if it wasn't how he liked it. ;)
I only helped with the decorations. Trenton got it all set up and looking beautiful while I fed Dallin (I tried to help putting the tree together but I just made it look ugly)
Dallin helped daddy, though

The final product. Our decorations are blue and silver. I think it is beautiful. Dallin loves to sit with mommy in the rocking chair and stare at the pretty lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment