Monday, May 10, 2010

The weekend with the 4 wheelers (large post)

My Mom, Amy and Rich came up to visit us for the weekend and brought the four wheelers that my dad is letting us borrow. They also brought two more so that we could all ride. Trenton, Amy, and Rich went out riding in the desert Friday and Saturday while my Mom, Dallin, and I stayed out home and played and went for a walk. I rode them around our house. Luckily we have a little pasture to the side of the house that we can ride in. Daddy took Dallin for his very first ride. It was lots of fun. I had some videos ready to post but something happened and they wouldn't work. I will try again tomorrow. Sorry

Dallin is doing so good! He is getting so close to crawling it is CRAZY. He has the army crawl down though. He moves all over the place to get where he wants to go. I love it. He loves baths now and loves playing with his bath toys. I swear he's gonna start to crawl in the bathtub cause his toys always float too far away from him. He is so happy all the time. I don't know how we got so lucky. There are a couple pictures below. Hope you guys enjoy!!!







2 comments:

  1. Trenton you need too be more careful. I think I am glad I am not there watching you ride those things. I love the pictures of Dallin! I can't believe he is army crawling I am sure he loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA! Thank you for making Dallin modest in that last picture. I really appreciated it.

    Looks like a way fun weekend!! love you! :)

    ReplyDelete