Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dallin's 1st Christmas 2009

For Christmas we went home to Boise, of course. On Christmas Eve we went to the mall and Trenton and I picked out some clothes for me for Christmas and he got a Krazy Kopter. That night we went to his parent's house and had lots of delicious food and played games with his family. Then we went to meet Tia at the airport so she could see her adorable nephew. Christmas day we got up and ate Christmas breakfast and opened presents with Trenton's family. At noon we went to my mom's house and opened presents there. I surprised Trenton with a new winter coat since he hasn't had one the whole time I've known him. Then we played games and had Christmas dinner. On Saturday morning we went to my dad's house and road 4-wheelers. It was cold but SO much fun. Trenton REALLY enjoys it. The weekend went by WAY too fast though. I wish we could visit more often and for longer but with it being such a long drive and having a baby it's just too hard to make it up there like we used to. I posted a few pictures of Dallin below. ENJOY
Dallin with Uncle Ty on Christmas
Opening Dallin's first Christmas present (a pair of puppy slippers)

Santa in a not so good mood...he had a long night

I set him down so I could get a burp rag to feed him and he cried for like 2 seconds and then fell asleep in the middle of a cry...he is so adorable
This is how daddy found him when he came in (don't worry we laid him down in a more comfortable position after we got the pictures)


No comments:

Post a Comment