Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dallin's new toys

We have gotten Dallin a few new things for him to spend his time in. I am trying to get him unspoiled and not wanting to be held all the time. He is doing really well now. He is sleeping in his cradle for most of the night, almost 6 hours every night! It is GREAT! He is doing good with tummy time and on his back too, he also is really starting to like his swing. It really makes my life a lot easier when I'm able to put him down for a little while.
One of our friends gave us a bumbo seat, he does great in it. He is getting so good at holding his head up. He is becoming such a big boy!
Trenton and I got him this excersaucer for Christmas. He is still a little wobbly for it and as you can see in the picture below he pretty much just chews on the seat but I'm sure he will like it when he can actually play with the toys.


He has really started to like his swing. Things are starting to catch his attention now...like the little mobile of sheep above his head. He will stare at those things for like 20 minutes and then most of the time fall asleep. I really like it.

I did this picture just because Trenton didn't want me to, but the other night he spit up all over his jammies so I had Trenton go get some out of his drawer. This is what he came back with...in the morning he's like oh my gosh our son is in a nightgown or a little dress. So of course I got out the camera and was like "Dallin, who likes their nightgown?" and he started smiling. Trenton was not too happy with me but look at how cute our little boy is in his pretty little nightgown!
and here is a video that daddy won't love that I posted


3 comments:

  1. he is sooooo freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the pictures and the video. I think he looks cute in his nightgown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I personally love the nightgown.

    ReplyDelete