Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all had a great Valentine's day. We sure did! Trenton got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a coupon book for a back rub, foot rub (which is impressive for him since he is not a big fan of feet) any chore of my choosing and other random things. I got him some butterfinger chocolates and some cologne. On Saturday night we went to a church dinner and dance. It was great, I felt 14 again! We had so much fun and I'm not gonna lie it was nice to have a night out without Dallin. Trenton and I got Dallin a little red and white stuffed puppy but he doesn't play with it much since it's like the same size he is. I took a few pictures yesterday but I didn't get any with me in them cause Dallin peed all over his "Mommy's Valentine" onesie before it was my turn. Here are the ones I did get.
He is always so happy when he's with Daddy
Mommy's Valentine. I love him so much!
The beautiful flowers Trenton got me. He knows I love lilies what a wonderful man

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers + Handsome husband + adorable little boy = Happy Joelle

    ReplyDelete