Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's been a while since I've posted anything...sorry. Last month I took Dallin to his 4 month well child appointment and just like mommy wished for he weighed exactly 12 pounds and is 23 1/2 inches long. He is rolling all the time and trying to sit up. I started feeding him rice cereal and baby food. He is SO good at eating. He picked up on it really fast as long as he keeps his hands out of his mouth. He is starting to laugh all of the time now. We are so lucky to have such a happy little boy! As you can see in the video below Daddy is now able to play with him a little more now that he is getting bigger. Dallin loves being thrown in the air and when we make funny faces at him and pretty much anything. All you have to do is look at him and you get a HUGE grin. It's great.

On Saturday we went to my friend/coworker's son's birthday party. It was Mickey Mouse themed so here is a picture of Dallin in his Mickey Mouse ears.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Oh man... Trenton and Dallin are going to be good friends. I hope my baby looks like Dallin. Although, I don't see how that is possible since I don't look like you and Sam doesn't look like Trenton, but I still just hope I have gorgeous babies. I think I would probably cry if I didn't.

    ReplyDelete