Thursday, March 11, 2010

Per request from Grandma Wendy

Grandma Wendy called the other day saying that we need to do more pictures cause she has the other ones memorized. Here you go guys!

Dallin is getting so big and smart it makes me so happy! He is sitting up unassisted pretty well now and his first tooth broke through today. I feel bad cause I didn't know he was teething cause his gums weren't swollen so I hadn't been giving him Tylenol or a teether or anything for the pain. He has done pretty well though. He is such a stud. Here are some ADORABLE pictures and a video. I'm sorry to say this to all you other parents out there but I'm pretty sure I have the CUTEST little boy in the whole wide world! I LOVE HIM! Enjoy the pics.
Happy after the first bite...

Then I give him the second bite and he's not too happy about it...
and rubs it all over his face!

Big boy sitting up unassisted!
Chewing on his very first rubber ducky
Giving mommy kisses
Mommy and Dallin (these pictures don't happen too often cause I'm the one taking all the pictures)


1 comment:

  1. I love them, I love them, I love them!!! Isn't the food all over the face and in the hair wonderful!

    ReplyDelete