Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family update and picture catch up

I took Dallin to the Dr for an ear infection follow up last week and he is now 19 lbs and 28 1/4 inches long. He went through a major growth spurt last month and grew 2 inches in 3 weeks. I am glad he is almost 20 lbs cause that means we can put him in a front facing carseat when he is 1. He has just started standing on his own. It is so cute and makes me so happy to watch him learn something new almost everyday. He is always so happy and makes my day with his amazing smile.

Trenton just started his 3rd year of school yesterday. I am so proud of him. He does so much for our family. He is still working full time. He works four 10 hour days a week and gets to stay home with Dallin on Fridays. I love that they get to spend that time together. Such great bonding moments. Dallin loves his daddy so much!

I just got a new calling which I can't talk about quite yet, but I will post more about it next week. I am super excited though, it will be a good experience. Well that's pretty much all that's going on with our family. Enjoy the pictures!

Playing in his tent with Aunt Sharla

Fell asleep watching TV with mommy

Daddy turned him into a gangster for the day

2 comments:

  1. I love the gangster picture. But he looks way to sweet to be a ganster. So glad you are feeling better and loved spending time with Dallin. Good luck with school Trenton we are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! you guys have such a good life! i love it! I can't wait to hear about your new calling!!!!!! :) i'm thinking relief society teacher!

    ReplyDelete