Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alisha to the rescue

Ok, so about an hour into trying to figure out how this blog thing works I realized I AM WAY TOO PREGNANT FOR THIS! I was so frustrated and about ready to give up when Trenton came up with the idea of calling Alisha. Oh he is so smart. Alisha walked us through how to do pretty much everything and now I am actually excited to have this little blog here. Thanks so much Alisha you saved me from an emotional breakdown and Trenton from being attacked by a crazy pregnant lady!

3 comments:

  1. well I am pretty computer savvy!!
    glad I could help. Now I know what it's like to be Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I love the background paper and your header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad that you are using blog stuff now!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete