Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower on September 12th and it was great! It turned out so well. Thank you to all the people who helped get it put together, especially Mom and Sharla. I got a little bit of everything I need so now we are ready and so excited to bring our little bundle of joy home! I thought I would post a couple of the pictures so you can see some of what we got.

This is the blanket that Sharla made...SO CUTE!

My cousin made this diaper cake. I am impressed

The quilt that Grandma Wendy made. I'm too scared to use it cause it's so beautiful. I think it will end up being a wall hanging for now

Thank you so much to everyone who came! I appreciate everything I got and Thank you cards will be in the mail soon.

1 comment:

  1. Fun!!! Looks like you got a lot of great stuff! I cant wait to meet your little guy! Love your blog by the way:)

    ReplyDelete