Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I gave in...

Are you happy now? I finally started a blog. I promised once I went part time at work that I would get this started. I have been stubborn for too long I figured it's finally time to give in. I am just scared at how addicted I'm going to get...I guess we'll just have to wait and find out. I still have a lot of learning to do but I'm sure I can handle it. I'll just have to wait till there is time tonight to learn all this new stuff. I will have lots more on here tonight I'm sure.

5 comments:

  1. Yes I am happy . . so take that! :)Love the little tikes picture too! Technology is awesome :) Love you two

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world.. add us and keep us updated, congrats on the baby boy babies are amazing :)
    Anthony and Kailey lock-smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joelle... totally saw on facebook that you've joined the blogging cult! You mind if I add you to my blog? Feel free to add me if... if you want. Don't feel pressured. =D

    Congrats on your soon to be bundle of joy! You don't even have that much longer to wait! You have a name picked out?

    ReplyDelete