Saturday, September 19, 2009

Anniversary Inn

Trenton and I both had Friday off so I decided that we needed one last night away before our little man comes, so I got us a room at the Anniversary Inn on Thursday night. We stayed in the Phantom of the Opera room and yes Trenton sure did sing pretty much all he could remember of the Phantom soundtrack. The room was great! The jetted tub was so nice for my sore muscles. It was definitely what we needed. Then Friday we got up, got ready and went shopping. I got some hoodies that will fit me while I have this fat belly cause I pretty much have no warm clothes to wear for the last couple months of my pregnancy. We got Dallin some more clothes and then we went to Babies 'R' Us and bought the last of the baby essentials we needed so now I think we are ready for him to come home...that is a little bit scary.











5 comments:

  1. me too i want a night away.. lol i love elly but a night of bubble baths would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Anniversary Inn! We went there for our anniversary and it was awesome! I'm glad you got to get away together before little Dallin comes!! How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys this is Corinne, sorry i didnt make it to the baby shower,i was super bummed! I missed the bridal shower to! but we are super excited for you both! Hope everything goes great with the baby. I am excited you have a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete